New Brunswick contractors and suppliers, protect your lien rights, file your lien claims, and release liens against property with these ready-made forms.
Discharge a lien against property to which you have provided labour or materials for improvements with this New Brunswick Certificate of Discharge of Lien.
- The Certificate of Discharge is made under S. 30(1) of the Mechanics' Lien Act.
- The form includes both the English and French versions of the form.
- It also contains a copy of the section of the Mechanic's Lien Act which describes discharging a lien claim, for your reference.
Once a lien is .....
New Brunswick contractors, protect your lien rights by registering this Claim for Lien for labour or materials you have provided for improvements to a property.
- The Lien Claim is made in accordance with S. 20(3) of the Mechanics' Lien Act.
- The form sets out a description of the property, a list of the work done or materials furnished, and the amount being claimed.
- The form also contains an Affidavit Verifying Claim form for an individual and for multi.....
File a lien claim for wages on behalf of two or more workers on a construction project with this New Brunswick Claim for Lien for Wages for Several Claimants form.
- The Lien Claim is made under S. 20(3) of the Mechanics' Lien Act.
- The claimants must provide a description of the property, the dates of employment, and the amount being claimed.
- This template includes both the English and French versions of the form.
- It also includes a copy of the relev.....
Have you been hired to work on a construction or renovation project in New Brunswick? Make sure you get paid by registering this Claim for Lien for Wages for Single Claimant.
- Section 20(3) of the Mechanics' Lien Act governs how liens for wages are to be filed.
- The claimant most provide information about the construction project, the dates of the employment period, and the amount claimed as wages.
- The form includes an Affidavit Verifying Claim form, as.....
NB contractors, give notice of your lien interest in a property by serving the appropriate parties with this New Brunswick Notice of Lien.
The Notice sets out:
- the address of the property which is subject to the lien,
- the work or services done or to be done to the property,
- the amount due to the contractor by the property owner.
Download the New Brunswick Notice of Lien form, and you'll receive both the English and French versions in one fil.....