Prepare commercial leases for Minnesota business premises with these professional customizable templates.
- Save time by using standardized template forms that can be re-used as often as required.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Minnesota landlords, assign your tenant's lease to a new owner of the property with this easy-to-use Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord, the purchaser of the property (new landlord) and the tenant, and is part of the documentation required to sell the premises to the new owner.
- The current landlord assigns the lease to the new landlord, and the tenant covenants to pay rent to the new owner and continue to perform the t.....
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this comprehensive Minnesota Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
Minnesota commercial landlords, rent out office or other business premises to a tenant with this Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
- This lease is a triple net lease to the landlord, which means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the premises, except for the.....
This Guaranty secures a corporate tenant's performance of a commercial lease in Minnesota, including payment of rent.
- The guaranty is unconditional and continuing, which means that it stays in effect until the end of the lease term and any renewals or extensions.
- The guarantor is someone with a material interest in the business, such as a shareholder or partner.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the lessor â„ landlord to sig.....
Prepare an offer to lease business space in Minnesota with this customizable Lease Proposal for Commercial Premises.
The Lease Proposal form can be used for office, retail or warehouse space. It contains information about the offeror (tenant) and an overview of the lease, including:
- corporate and business history of the prospective tenant,
- credit references,
- provisions of the lease to be negotiated between the parties,
- the scope of tenant improvem.....
Cancel a lease for office or retail space with this Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease form for Minnesota rental premises.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. A different form is required for residential properties.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and o.....
MN commercial landlords, renew and extend a tenant's business lease with this affordable Minnesota Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial leases. For residential properti.....
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Minnesota Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its.....