Merge two related companies into a new corporate entity with these template Merger Forms for the United States.
Merge a North Carolina company with a wholly owned subsidiary under the terms of this Agreement and Plan of Merger.
- After the merger, the subsidiary will cease to exist and the company will continue in existence as the surviving corporation.
- The shares of the subsidiary will be canceled and the shares of the Company will be converted into stock in the surviving corporation.
- The company will not amend its articles or by-laws, reorganize its share capital,.....
Prepare resolutions for a US corporation to authorize a merger with a subsidiary, with these template Corporate Resolutions Approving Merger with Subsidiary.
- The package contains resolutions for both the directors and the shareholders.
- The directors authorize the corporation to proceed with a merger with a wholly owned subsidiary. The corporation will be the surviving corporate entity.
- The shareholders then hold a meeting to pass the resolutions necessary to.....
Record the minutes of the organizational meeting of a new corporation formed by a corporate merger using this downloadable template.
The minutes of the meeting cover the business which would properly come before an organization meeting, such as:
- electing directors and appointing officers,
- adopting the corporation's by-laws,
- issuing shares of stock.
These organizational minutes can be used for a post-merger meeting of shareholders and director.....