Rent, lease and manage office, retail, warehouse and other business premises in British Columbia with these standard BC Commercial Lease Forms.
- Lease forms and commercial landlord-tenant forms specifically for the Province of British Columbia.
- Customizable and re-usable templates that can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
- Downloadable and easy to use.
Transfer a tenant's lease to the new owner of a BC rental property with this British Columbia Assignment of Lease by Landlord template.
- The Assignment is between the seller (current landlord or "assignor"), the purchaser of the property (new landlord or "assignee"), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The assignor and assignee agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of the terms of the assignment.
- The Assignment can be used for both commercial and residential rental properties.
This British Columbia Assignment of Lease by Landlord form
is downloadable and fully editable.
Rent office, retail shopping or other business premises in BC to a tenant with this Commercial Lease Agreement for Fixed or Monthly Tenancy.
This lease contains clauses for either a fixed term or for a month-to-month tenancy. Other provisions of the Lease include:
- responsibilities of each of the parties for payment of services and expenses,
- landlord's responsibility for repairs and maintenance to the rental premises,
- termination by either party,
- provisions for renewal and extension of the lease term.
This British Columbia Commercial Lease Agreement for Fixed or Monthly Tenancy
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
BC landlords, rent out office or retail premises to a tenant with this Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- This lease is a triple net lease carefree to the landlord, and the tenant is responsible for paying all costs associated with the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Clauses outlining abatement of rent or termination of the lease the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien.
- The tenant must provide an estoppel certificate on request by the landlord.
This British Columbia Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Get your landlord's consent to place a mortgage against your business lease with this British Columbia Consent of Landlord for Tenant Mortgage.
- The commercial tenant needs to secure loan financing by allowing a lender to register a mortgage on the lease by means of a sublease.
- The landlord agrees to provide the lender with information regarding the lease that the lender may require.
- The landlord will give the lender advance notice before terminating the lease because of a default on the part of the tenant.
- The landlord agrees not to seize any of the tenant's equipment or goods for non-payment.
You cannot mortgage your lease without your landlord's consent. Download the British Columbia Consent of Landlord
form and get it signed for your mortgage lender.
Lease an entire marina in British Columbia to a tenant with this comprehensive and customizable template.
- The lessee (tenant) agrees to use the property solely for operating a marina and related services, such as marine lift, boat launch, and boat repair shop.
- The lease is for a fixed term, but there is a provision for the lessee to hold over as a monthly tenant at the end of the term.
- The lessor (landlord) is under no obligation to provide service to the property or to maintain existing access roads.
- The lessee will pay a security bond to guarantee its obligations under the lease.
- The lessee's use of the property must comply with a schedule of provisos, in accordance with existing environmental legislation.
- Lease fees are payable annually. The lease includes a formula for calculating fees for moorage and ancillary use.
This British Columbia Marina Lease Agreement is a fully editable legal template governed by Canadian and BC laws.
BC commercial landlords, prepare a Mutual Cancellation of Lease for a business or retail tenant with this easy-to-use template.
- This agreement is only for commercial tenancies. You will need to use a different form for residential tenants.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- All rights and obligations of the parties under the lease are extinguished, except for those which accrue prior to the termination date.
This British Columbia Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease
template is downloadable and fully editable to fit your needs.