To terminate a tenancy or change the rental terms in Saskatchewan, the landlord or tenant must give notice to the other party with one of these Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms.
- Whether you're a landlord or a tenant, you can find the notice forms required by the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Many of these forms are free forms from the Office of Residential Tenancies.
- The notices are easy to use - just download, print, and fill in.
- If you don't give proper notice as required by the Act, you may have to pay extra for costs or damages.
- You can also purchase lease contracts and tenancy forms for Saskatchewan rental properties.
Before you can evict your tenants for rent or utility arrears, you must first serve them with this Saskatchewan Immediate Notice to Vacate (Form 7)
- The form includes instructions for the landlord on how to properly serve the Notice on the tenant(s).
- This form is only to be used if the tenant has failed to pay the rent or utilities on time.
- This is a free fillable PDF form from the Office of Residential Tenancies under section 57 of the .....
Before you can raise the rent on a tenant's rental unit, you must properly serve your tenant with this Saskatchewan Form 5 Notice of Rent Increase, from the Office of Residential Tenancies.
- Landlords must give 1 year's notice prior to a rent increase.
- Landlords cannot raise the rent within the first 18 months of a new tenancy.
- This is an easy-to-use form and is free to download. Just fill it in and print. You can re-use it .....
Give notice that you plan to move out by serving your landlord with this Saskatchewan Form 6 Notice to Landlord to Terminate Tenancy.
- This is a free fillable PDF form provided by the Office of Residential Tenancies.
- It also contains information to help tenants get their security deposit back.
- Just download the PDF, save it and follow the instructions.
- Updated September 2016.
Give notice to your tenant that you are terminating their tenancy for cause with this Saskatchewan Notice to Vacate (for evictions requiring notice of one month).
- This is ORT Form 8, pursuant to the Saskatchewan Residential Tenancies Act.
- Free fillable PDF form that can be saved and re-used as often as necessary.
- The form contains instructions for landlords on how to serve notices to vacate under the Act.
Form 2 Saskatchewan Tenant Property for Disposal is a list of your tenant's abandoned property which must be presented as part of the landlord's application to dispose of the property.
- This is a free fillable PDF form from the Office of Residential Tenancies.
- Form 2 must be attached to the Form 9 Application for Claim, pursuant to the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 (s. 85).
- The form describes the property abandon.....