Download easy-to-use template affidavits and statutory declarations for Canadian residents.
- Some are province-specific, others can be used anywhere in Canada.
- Most templates contain prompts and instructions to help you complete the document.
- Most affidavit forms are free downloads.
Use this free Form 49 Affidavit to prepare an affidavit for a legal action in Alberta Court of Queen's Bench.
- All affidavits now use this same basic form, under Rule 13.19 of the revised Rules of Court.
- Updated to November 2010.
The Form 49 Affidavit is a generic affidavit template issued by Alberta Courts in Microsoft Word format.
When you serve a legal document on someone in Alberta, you must execute and file an Affidavit of Service to prove that the document was served.
- An Affidavit of Service is required in circumstances where service of documents is required by law, such as legal proceedings, landlord-tenant notices and evictions, repossessions, foreclosures, etc.
- This free form is issued by Alberta Courts in accordance with the 2010 revised Rules of Court.
The Alberta Af.....
Use this easy template to prepare an Affidavit of Attestation by Marksman for a legal document in Canada.
- An Affidavit of Attestation is sworn by someone who witnessed the execution of a document.
- In this case, the witness is a person unable to read or write, and who, instead of signing the affidavit, makes his or her mark.
Download the free Affidavit of Attestation form by clicking the 'Download' button.
Use this free template to prepare an Affidavit of Corporate Signing Authority.
- This form of affidavit would be sworn by a duly authorized signing officer of a corporation.
- The officer attests that he â„ she has been authorized to sign on behalf of the corporation without using a corporate seal.
- This affidavit is only for documents signed in Canada.
Every Canadian corporation should have an Affidavit of Corporate Signing Authority handy. Grab .....
Prepare an Affidavit of Execution for Canada with this free form.
- An Affidavit of Execution is also called an Affidavit of Witness or Affidavit of Attestation.
- The affidavit must be sworn by a person who was a witness to the signing of a document.
- It must be sworn in front of a Commissioner for Oaths, Notary Public or other officer authorized to take affidavits in Canada.
The Canada Affidavit of Execution
form is a downloadable MS Word file.....
Some people don't feel comfortable swearing an oath. In that case, you can use this Affirmation in Lieu of Affidavit or Declaration.
- An Affirmation form would be used instead of an affidavit or declaration for a declarant who does not wish to swear an oath.
- An Affirmation has the same legal effect as swearing an affidavit or giving evidence in court.
- This form is only for use with documents signed in Canada.
If you're a notary or commissioner .....
Provide a lender or other party with a Declaration of Corporate Solvency with this template form for Canadian corporations.
- The Declaration would be made by an officer of a corporation.
- The officer attests that the corporation is valid and subsisting under the Business Corporations Act.
- The officer also attests that the corporation has sufficient assets to meet its financial obligations.
Download the free Canada Declaration of Corporate Solven.....
Prepare a Statutory Declaration as to Truth of Document with this template form for Canada.
Canada Statutory Declaration as to .....
- The declarant (the person making the declaration) attests to the truth of statements contained in a legal contract or other document which is referenced in the Declaration.
- Making a Statutory Declaration has the same effect as giving evidence under oath.
- This form can be used in any Canadian province or territory.
Prepare a Statutory Declaration for an attorney (agent) executing a document on behalf of another person with this template form for Canada.
- The attorney has been duly appointed under a Power of Attorney and has the power to sign the document for the donor (the person who made the Power of Attorney.
- The attorney must confirm that the power of attorney giving him or her that authority has not been revoked by the donor.
This Canada Statutory Declarati.....
Prepare a Statutory Declaration for a blind or visually impaired declarant with this free template form for Canada.
- This form of declaration is used only when the person making the declaration (the declarant) is visually impaired and unable to read the contents of the document.
- The declaration must be read to the declarant and the contents acknowledged to be correct before he or she can sign it.
- A declaration has the same effect as giving testimony in a cou.....