Write up commercial leases for Michigan business premises with these professional customizable templates.
- Save time by using standardized template forms that can be re-used as often as required.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Michigan commercial landlords, rent office, retail shopping or other business premises to a tenant with this comprehensive Commercial Lease Agreement
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the term.
- Optional clauses for payment of the property taxes by either the landlord or the tenant, as agreed to between the parties.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance. .....
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement for Michigan.
- A triple net lease means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises, including structural repairs.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, and charges levied against the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant must carry adequate .....
Secure the obligations of a corporate tenant ⁄ lessee under a commercial lease in the State of Michigan with this unconditional and continuing Guaranty of Commercial Lease
- The guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the lessor ⁄ landlord to sign the lease.
- The gu.....
Looking for business space to lease in Michigan? Submit an offer to a landlord with this customizable Lease Proposal for Commercial Premises.
The Lease Proposal form can be used for office, retail or warehouse space. It contains information about the offeror (tenant) and an overview of the lease, including:
- corporate and business history of the prospective tenant,
- credit references,
- terms of the lease to be negotiated between the parties,
- a list o.....
Cancel a lease for office or retail space with this Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease template, for Michigan businesses.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. A different form is required for residential rental properties.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights.....
MI commercial landlords, renew and extend a tenant's lease of business premises with this downloadable Michigan Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial leases. For residen.....
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Michigan Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its .....