Download template New Zealand contracts for cohabitation, matrimonial property, and other marital and family matters.
You and your spouse or partner can protect the property you individually own by signing this Agreement to Contract Out of the New Zealand Property (Relationships) Act 1976.
- Under the Act, your assets would be split 50/50 with your spouse or de facto partner.
- This Agreement lets the parties exclude assets and add property and assets purchased in future to the list of items to be contracted out of the jurisdiction of the Act.
- This is a digital legal document t.....
Have you and your spouse decided to separate? Put the terms of the separation in writing with this New Zealand Separation Agreement.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- which party the children of the marriage (if any) will reside with - this party will also retain temporary possession of the family residence;
- the amount of financial support to be paid by the parent who does not have day-to-day care of the children;
- payment of joint debts;