Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for South Australia.
Sometimes tenants leave personal property behind when they move out. When that happens you need this South Australia Notice by Landlord of Storage of Goods.
- The landlord is required to serve the Notice on the tenant, if possible, pursuant to the provisions of the Residential Tenancies Act 1995 and Regulations.
- The Notice must also be published in a state-wide newspaper and served on any creditors or other parties who may have a security interest in the tenant's proper.....
SA tenants, has your landlord breached the terms of your tenancy agreement?
Serve the landlord with this Notice by Tenant to Landlord to Remedy Breach of Agreement â„ Notice of Termination
, pursuant to the South Australia Residential Tenancies Act 1995.
The Notice informs the landlord that s/he is in breach of the tenancy agreement and if the breach is not remedied, the tenancy will be terminated. The form includes:
- instructions on how the not.....
Before you can raise the rent on a rental unit, you must serve your tenant with this South Australia Notice of Rent Increase.
- The Notice must be served in compliance with the requirements of the South Australia Residential Tenancies Act 1995 and Regulations.
- The form includes instructions to the landlord on how to serve the Notice on the tenant.
- When you buy the form, you can then use it for all your tenants and all your properties.
The South .....
SA landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises form for South Australia.
- The document must be served on the tenant as formal written notice of the sale.
- The tenant is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form which you can use to record the method of service.
- This is a digital template legal form .....
Terminating the tenancy of a tenant is easy with this Notice of Termination by Landlord or Housing Co-operative form, under the South Australia Residential Tenancies Act 1995 and Regulations.
This notice form is actually two forms in one:
- Notice of Termination by Landlord (General Form for Periodic Tenancy) and
- Notice of Termination by Housing Co-operative (for Fixed Term or Periodic Agreement).
The form includes instructions for the landlor.....
Terminate your monthly or weekly tenancy by serving your landlord with this South Australia Notice of Termination by Tenant for a Periodic Tenancy (General Form).
The form includes:
- instructions for the tenant about how the notice is to be served on the landlord in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1995, and
- information on what the tenant's obligations are with respect to vacating the premises.
This South Australia Notice of Terminat.....
What can you do if your tenant has breached the tenancy agreement? Serve him/her with this South Australia Notice by Landlord to Tenant to Remedy Breach of Agreement â„ Notice of Termination.
- Notice is required to be given in accordance with the South Australia Residential Tenancies Act 1995 and Regulations.
- In the body of the form, you can set out the details of the tenant's breach and state the date by which the breach must be remedied.
- If the tenant fail.....
Does your rental unit need repairs? Send your landlord this Request for Repairs form, pursuant to Section 68 of the South Australia Residential Tenancies Act 1995.
- This request form should NOT be used for urgent repairs.
- The form includes a copy of Section 68 of the Act with respect to the landlord's obligation to repair the premises.
- Complete the form, serve it on the landlord, and be sure to keep a copy for your records.
This South Aust.....