Insurance forms for business and personal use - checklists, information, assignment forms. Downloadable and easy to customize.
Assign the settlement proceeds of an insurance claim to a lender as security for a loan with this Assignment and Direction to Pay Settlement Proceeds form.
The Assignment includes a direction from the borrower to the insurance company, to pay the lender any proceeds recovered in a settlement of a personal injury suit.
This Assignment and Direction to Pay Settlement Proceeds form is in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Assign your interest under a fire insurance policy with this easy-to-use template Assignment Form.
- The assignor (usually a borrower) assigns its interest under a fire insurance policy to another party (usually a lender).
- The assignment would be used as collateral for a loan.
- The assignment form includes the consent of the insurance company.
- This is a generic legal document template which is not country-specific and can be used anywhere.
The Assignment of Fire Insurance Policy form
is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word template.
Do you have enough of the right kinds of business insurance?
This free Business Insurance Coverage Checklist
will help you determine the types of insurance coverage you may want to consider for your company, including:
- general and product liability insurance,
- errors and omissions liability insurance,
- business interruption insurance,
- key employee insurance,
- term life, health and group insurance,
- boiler and machinery insurance,
- fidelity bonds,
- water damage insurance.
The checklist also has columns to track the payment amounts and annual costs of each coverage.
The Business Insurance Coverage Checklist is a free download. Get it now!
How much do you know about life insurance?
Cutting Through Life Insurance Chaos in Canada is a 14-page information package developed by McClure Financial Services Ltd. to help Canadians understand:
- the jargon of life insurance,
- the benefits of having good life insurance coverage,
- how to determine whether you need it and how much you need,
- types of personal and business life insurance available,
- term life, whole life, and universal life insurance,
- disability, buy-sell and key man policies.
Get your copy of Cutting Through Life Insurance Chaos in Canada and find out how to make life insurance part of your financial planning.
Disability Insurance: What's Your True Value? is a 14-page information package by McClure Financial Services Ltd. to help Canadians understand the importance of disability insurance.
Topics contained in this package include:
- what to look for in disability contracts,
- critical illness insurance,
- long term health care insurance,
- government programs,
- types of coverage currently available.
Disability Insurance: What is Your True Value? is a seminar geared for residents of Canada, and is provided as a PDF file for easy downloading and printing.