New Zealand Individual Employment Agreement
Prepare employment contracts for your new employees with this Individual Employment Agreement template, pursuant to the New Zealand Employment Relations Act 2000.
- The agreement sets out the duties and responsibilities that are part of the employee's job description.
- The employee must complete a mandatory probationary period prior to becoming a permanent employee.
- Provisions for holidays, leave, benefits and expenses.
- Regular performance reviews will be conducted.
- Confidentiality provisions to protect the employer's sensitive business information.
- Procedures for termination, resignation and redundancy.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Resolution of employment relationship problems.
- Proper and responsible use of workplace Internet and email.
If you're an employer, you should own the New Zealand Individual Employment Agreement. Buy and download your copy now.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016