UK Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (Unfurnished Premises)
UK landlords, let a house or flat to a tenant with this Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for an unfurnished premises.
- This agreement can be used only in England and Wales, pursuant to the Housing Acts 1988 and 1996.
- The tenant must pay the stamp duty land tax, council taxes and utility rates for the premises.
- The tenant must keep the premises clean and in good repair.
- The landlord is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior and must carry insurance on the building.
- The tenant will be charged a late fee if the rent is not paid on time and if the tenant's rent cheque is dishonoured by the bank.
- The template includes a Notice to Terminate (with instructions for use), and a Premises Condition Report.
- This UK Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (Unfurnished Premises) can be customised for your use, and can be reused as often as you like.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016