Manufacturers, prepare your own legal forms with these template Manufacturing Forms, including supply contracts, warranties, terms of sale, and customer agreements.
As a manufacturer, you know that maintaining a good relationship with your distributors and customers is critical to your business' bottom line. Treating these relationships more like partnerships can have beneficial results for both parties. A solid long-term relationship is based on trust, commitment and open communication - just like a marriage!
Distributors need to be committed to the products and marketing programs, promote the products effectively and manage inventory properly. Manufacturers must make sure that they manage their territories consistently, fill orders on time, and set realistic targets for their distributors. Both parties need to communicate and work together to establish their common goals and devise a plan for meeting those goals.
- Exclusive Manufacturing Rights Agreement $17.49 ID: 125
- Exclusive Patent License for Manufacturing $27.99 ID: 4068
- Exclusive Right of Supply Agreement $17.49 ID: 440
- Limited Product Warranty $5.99 ID: 610
- Manufacturer Product Supply Agreement $27.99 ID: 192
- Manufacturer's Conditions of Sale $5.99 ID: 423
- Manufacturing Agreement $27.99 ID: 761
- Manufacturing Representative Agreement $27.99 ID: 3906
- Non-Exclusive Patent License for Manufacturing $11.99 ID: 473
- Price Quote Provisions for Manufacturing Agreement $5.99 ID: 452
- Technology Transfer Agreement $27.99 ID: 592