Download these customizable shareholder agreements, share purchase and sale documents, and shareholder resolutions for your company.
A shareholder (also called a stockholder or a member, depending on the country) is a person or firm which owns stock in a company. As an owner and stakeholder in the company, shareholders have a responsibility to ensure that the board of directors is acting in the best interests of the business, and to attend (in person or by proxy) and vote their shares at every general and special meeting of the company.
Every corporation with more than 1 shareholder should consider putting a written Shareholder Agreement in place to clarify such things as the make-up of the board of directors, the procedure for a cash (capital) call, what happens if a shareholder cannot meet the cash call, rights of first refusal for the shares of an exiting shareholder, and other matters which would materially impact the structure, organization and management of the corporation.
- Assignment of Share Purchase Agreement $6.29 ID: 222
- Buy-Sell Provisions for Shareholder Agreement $6.29 ID: 332
- Certificate of Agreed Value of Shares FREE ID: 1679
- Directors Resolution Authorizing Loan to Pay Dividend $6.29 ID: 1672
- Directors Resolution Declaring Stock Dividend $2.29 ID: 543
- Drag Along, Tag Along Clause for Shareholder Agreement $2.29 ID: 604
- Right of First Refusal Agreement to Acquire Shares $17.99 ID: 3904
- Right of First Refusal Clause for Shareholder Agreement $2.29 ID: 335
- Share Repurchase (Buy-Back) Agreement $12.49 ID: 559
- Shareholder Agreement Checklist $6.29 ID: 50
- Shareholder Royalty Agreement $17.99 ID: 3910
- Shotgun Buy-Sell Provisions for Shareholder Agreement $6.29 ID: 198
- Shotgun Clauses and Owner Managers $6.29 ID: 5852
- Triggering Events for Share Sales in Shareholder Agreements $6.29 ID: 3479
- Valuation of Shares Clause for Shareholder Agreement $2.29 ID: 334