- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
UK Tenancy Agreement for Introductory or Secure Tenant - $27.99
Document Id : 5344
File Type : Microsoft Word
Prepare a Tenancy Agreement for an introductory or secure tenant quickly and easily with this downloadable template for UK council housing.
- This legal document template can be used in both England and Wales.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining the interior of the premises and for repairing and paying for damage caused by the tenant.
- The council is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior of the premises.
- The council is not liable for damage caused by fire, flood or accident. Tenants must arrange for their own insurance.
- If the tenancy is an introductory tenancy, it will automatically become a secure tenancy after a 12-month trial period if the tenant does not default in his/her obligations and the council has not begun eviction proceedings.
- The agreement contains a section on the rights of tenants, and includes a Premises Condition Report form.
- This UK Tenancy Agreement for Introductory or Secure Tenant saves you time in preparing your tenant paperwork and saves money on solicitors' fees.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org