UK Tenancy Agreement for Introductory or Secure Tenant - $29.99
Document Id : 5344
File Type : Microsoft Word
Prepare a Tenancy Agreement for an introductory or secure tenant quickly and easily with this downloadable template for UK council housing.
- This legal document template can be used in both England and Wales.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining the interior of the premises and for repairing and paying for damage caused by the tenant.
- The council is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior of the premises.
- The council is not liable for damage caused by fire, flood or accident. Tenants must arrange for their own insurance.
- If the tenancy is an introductory tenancy, it will automatically become a secure tenancy after a 12-month trial period if the tenant does not default in his/her obligations and the council has not begun eviction proceedings.
- The agreement contains a section on the rights of tenants, and includes a Premises Condition Report form.
This sample UK Tenancy Agreement for Introductory or Secure Tenant saves you time in preparing your tenant paperwork and saves money on solicitors' fees.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at email@example.com and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.