UK Non-Assured Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises) - $27.99
Document Id : 5372
File Type : Microsoft Word
Do you have a furnished house or flat to let in England or Wales? Prepare the required paperwork for a tenant with this DIY template Non-Assured Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises).
- The tenant agrees to pay council taxes, gas, electric, phone, water and television charges for the dwelling.
- The tenant must keep the premises and furnishings clean and in good order and repair, and must replace any items that are lost or damaged.
- The landlord's consent is required for alterations or redecorating.
- The landlord must maintain the exterior of premises, water and heating installations in good condition and repair, and must keep the property adequately insured.
- If the tenant is in breach of the Agreement, the landlord has the right to take possession and determine the tenancy.
- The template also comes with an Inventory Form listing the furnishings and other items included in the lease.
The UK Non-Assured Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises) template can be used as often as you require, saving you money on solicitor's fees.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.