- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
UK Non-Assured Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises) - $27.99
Document Id : 5372
File Type : Microsoft Word
Do you have a furnished house or flat to let in England or Wales? Prepare the required paperwork for a tenant with this DIY template Non-Assured Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises).
- The tenant agrees to pay council taxes, gas, electric, phone, water and television charges for the dwelling.
- The tenant must keep the premises and furnishings clean and in good order and repair, and must replace any items that are lost or damaged.
- The landlord's consent is required for alterations or redecorating.
- The landlord must maintain the exterior of premises, water and heating installations in good condition and repair, and must keep the property adequately insured.
- If the tenant is in breach of the Agreement, the landlord has the right to take possession and determine the tenancy.
- The template also comes with an Inventory Form listing the furnishings and other items included in the lease.
- This UK Non-Assured Tenancy Agreement (Furnished Premises) can be used as often as you require, saving you money on solicitor's fees.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com