- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Canada Road Use Access Agreement - $17.49
Document Id : 62
File Type : Microsoft Word
Grant an oil company or other party the right to cross your land with this Access Agreement for Roadway Use for Canadian land owners.
- This type of Agreement is often used by oil and gas companies to obtain vehicular access to their wells over roads located on farm land which is not owned by the oil company.
- The party being granted access (the Grantee) agrees to comply with all load limits and other restrictions, and to repair any damage to the road caused by its vehicles and equipment using the road.
- The Grantee will indemnify the land owner against any claims or losses.
- The Grantee must also carry adequate liability insurance during the term of the Agreement.
You don't want to be stuck paying for damage that is caused by someone else's use of your roads. Get this Canada Access Agreement for Road Use template and protect your land.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com