Ontario Farm Lease for Buildings Only - $17.49
Document Id : 7089
File Type : Microsoft Word
ON farm owners, lease the buildings on your property to a tenant with this Ontario Farm Lease Agreement for Buildings Only.
- The lease can be either for a fixed period of time or can run year to year.
- The tenant must allow incoming tenants or purchasers access to the land in order to harvest the crops and work the land.
- The tenant agrees to keep all buildings and fences in good repair.
- The tenant agrees not to keep vehicles of any kind in barns or sheds without the landlord's consent.
- The landlord allows the tenant a right of way over the land owned by the landlord in order to access the buildings.
- The parties agree to arbitration in the event of a dispute.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.