UK Non-Secure Tenancy Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 7413
File Type : Microsoft Word
This Non-Secure Tenancy Agreement governs tenancies of council housing units in England and Wales.
- Rent is payable weekly, on Monday of each week.
- The tenant is responsible for keeping the property clean and in good order and for making any repairs that are not the responsibility of the council.
- The council is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior of the premises, and installations for water, heating, etc.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining the garden, trees, and shrubs, and for ensuring that common areas and outbuildings are kept clean and tidy.
- Pets are allowed with the council's consent, but must be kept under control.
- The file includes a Premises Condition Report, to be completed by the parties at the start and at the end of the tenancy.
To obtain your copy of the UK Non-Secure Tenancy Agreement, simply add it to your cart and proceed through the secure checkout. You can download the template immediately after purchasing.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.