- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 7426
File Type : Microsoft Word
- The tenancy runs on a four-weekly basis. Rent is payable on the first Monday of each 4-week period.
- The tenant is responsible for keeping the property clean and in good order.
- The tenant must take his/her turn with the other tenants in keeping the common parts clean and tidy.
- If the tenant has exclusive use of a garden, the tenant must maintain it and keep it tidy. If the garden is shared with other tenants, they must all take turns to maintain it.
- The council is responsible for keeping the property wind and watertight, tenantable and fit for human habitation.
- One pet is allowed without the council's permission, unless the dwelling is a sheltered housing property or flat. Certain animals are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Tenants must not engage in harassment or anti-social behaviour, which could result in the tenancy being ended.
- The tenant may take in lodgers, sub-let the property, assign or exchange the tenancy with the council's written permission.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org