Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement - $29.99
Document Id : 7426
File Type : Microsoft Word
Scottish landlords, let rental units to tenants with this Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement, in accordance with the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001.
- The tenancy runs on a four-weekly basis. Rent is payable on the first Monday of each 4-week period.
- The tenant is responsible for keeping the property clean and in good order.
- The tenant must take his/her turn with the other tenants in keeping the common parts clean and tidy.
- If the tenant has exclusive use of a garden, the tenant must maintain it and keep it tidy. If the garden is shared with other tenants, they must all take turns to maintain it.
- The council is responsible for keeping the property wind and watertight, tenantable and fit for human habitation.
- One pet is allowed without the council's permission, unless the dwelling is a sheltered housing property or flat. Certain animals are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Tenants must not engage in harassment or anti-social behaviour, which could result in the tenancy being ended.
- The tenant may take in lodgers, sub-let the property, assign or exchange the tenancy with the council's written permission.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.