- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Alberta Condominium Fixed Term Lease - $27.99
Document Id : 8138
File Type : Microsoft Word
Lease a condo or townhouse in Alberta to a tenant with this Alberta Condominium Fixed Term Lease Agreement.
- Application of Laws. The lease is governed by the Residential Tenancies Act and the Condominium Property Act. In the event of a conflict, the Condominium Property Act will apply.
- Damage. The tenant agrees not to damage the building, the common areas and any other property belonging to the condominium corporation.
- By-laws. The tenant also agrees to abide by the condo by-laws.
- Rights of Corporation. The condominium corporation has the right to take legal action to evict the tenant if the tenant breaches his/her obligations under the Condominium Property Act.
- Owner's Obligations. The condo owner (landlord) must provide the tenant with copies of the by-laws, and comply with its obligations under the Act and the By-laws with respect to leasing of the unit.
- Expiry. The lease will revert to a month-to-month tenancy at the end of the term unless either party has given written notice of termination or the parties have signed a new lease.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com