Alberta Condominium Fixed Term Lease - $27.99
Document Id : 8138
File Type : Microsoft Word
Lease a condo or townhouse in Alberta to a tenant with this Alberta Condominium Fixed Term Lease Agreement.
- Application of Laws. The lease is governed by the Residential Tenancies Act and the Condominium Property Act. In the event of a conflict, the Condominium Property Act will apply.
- Damage. The tenant agrees not to damage the building, the common areas and any other property belonging to the condominium corporation.
- By-laws. The tenant also agrees to abide by the condo by-laws.
- Rights of Corporation. The condominium corporation has the right to take legal action to evict the tenant if the tenant breaches his/her obligations under the Condominium Property Act.
- Owner's Obligations. The condo owner (landlord) must provide the tenant with copies of the by-laws, and comply with its obligations under the Act and the By-laws with respect to leasing of the unit.
- Expiry. The lease will revert to a month-to-month tenancy at the end of the term unless either party has given written notice of termination or the parties have signed a new lease.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org