Mexico Lease Agreement for Real Property
Lease a home, apartment or commercial premises to a tenant with this Mexico Lease Agreement for Real Property.
- The Agreement can be used for either residential or business tenancies.
- Rent will increase annually at the same rate as the Consumer Price Index.
- The tenant's security deposit will be returned within two months of termination of the tenancy, less any deductions for damage or for unpaid rent or utility bills.
- The tenant must obtain written authorization from the landlord before doing any improvements to the rental property.
- The tenant cannot sublet the property.
If you own rental property in Mexico, download this Lease Agreement template. It's customizable and re-usable. Currently only the English-language version is available.