UK Articles of Private Company Limited by Shares
Set up a private company in the United Kingdom under the Companies Act 1985 with these Articles of Private Company Limited by Shares.
The Articles cover the conduct and business of the company, including:
- share capital and ownership,
- suspension of shareholder rights,
- forfeiture and surrender of share certificates,
- procedures for calling, conducting, and voting at general meetings of the company,
- appointment and removal of directors,
- remuneration and expenses of directors,
- powers of the board,
- winding up the company.
This template UK Articles of Private Company Limited by Shares
is available as a downloadable MS Word file which is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016