UK Employee Letting Agreement
Rent a residential property to one of your employees with this Employee Letting Agreement for England and Wales.
- The employee must reside in the property as a requirement of his/her employment. The tenancy will end when the employee's employment ends.
- The employee must provide a deposit as security for performance of the tenant's obligations under the agreement. The deposit will be returned at the end of the tenancy, less any amounts that the employer is allowed to deduct for unpaid rent or other sums or expenses due to the employer.
- The employee may allow his/her immediate family to live in the property, so long as the employee does not charge them rent to do so, thereby creating a landlord-tenant relationship.
- The employee must pay all charges for electricity, gas, water, telephone and television services (including installation and TV licence costs).
- The employee must also pay council tax or any similar property tax levied against the property.
- The employer must insure the property and keep the structure and exterior and all installations for utilities in good repair and working order.
- This agreement can be used to let either a furnished or unfurnished premises. An inventory form is included to list all furniture and other items provided by the employer.
This UK Employee Letting Agreement
template is valid in England and Wales. It is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.