UK Multi-Tenancy Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
Let a house or flat to two or more tenants as shared accommodation with this UK Multi-Tenancy Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- The agreement is made pursuant to Section 19A of the Housing Act 1988 as amended under part 3 1996.
- This template is for use in England and Wales.
- The Agreement can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished dwelling.
- The assured shorthold tenancy does not give a tenant long-term security, and is not regulated by usual rent controls.
- The tenant is responsible for paying gas, electric, phone, water and television charges, and council taxes.
- No pets, alterations or redecorating are allowed without the landlord's consent.
- The landlord is responsible for repairs and insurance for the property, but not for insuring the tenant's contents.
- The landlord has the right to repossess the property at the end of the rental term.
- This legal document comes with a Notice to Terminate and an Inventory form (for furnished premises).
- UK Multi-Tenancy Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, downloadable Microsoft Word template.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016