Release and Waiver Forms
Protect yourself, your property and your business against claims for costs and damages with these Release and Waiver Forms. You can find Lien Release Forms here.
A Release relieves a party from responsibility or liability. A Waiver is a document through which a party gives up a claim or right which it has by law, usually in exchange for some sort of consideration. An Indemnity is a written covenant to protect another party against liability as a result of your actions.
In legal matters, a waiver and release often go hand in hand. For instance, in the case of a tattoo and piercing studio, a customer will be asked to sign a Release and Waiver form before undergoing the procedure, promising not to sue the studio for any physical harm caused by the tattoo or piercing and waiving his/her rights to take legal action against the studio.
- ATV Race Waiver and Release of Liability $11.99 ID: 7493
- Bike Race Waiver and Release of Liability $11.99 ID: 7431
- Covenant Not to Sue $5.99 ID: 224
- Face Painting Consent and Release Forms $5.99 ID: 1253
- Fruit Picker Waiver and Release of Liability $5.99 ID: 9137
- General Release of Company by Another Company $1.99 ID: 106
- General Release of Corporation by Person $1.99 ID: 107
- General Release of Person by Another Person $1.99 ID: 108
- General Release of Person by Corporation $1.99 ID: 109
- Release of Rights in Vehicle Accident Claim $11.99 ID: 7376
- School Field Trip Consent Form $5.99 ID: 3594
- Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Waiver of Liability $5.99 ID: 7435
- Tattoo and Piercing Studio Release Forms Package $27.99 ID: 9105
- Trail Riding Release Form $11.99 ID: 7084
- Volunteer Labor Waiver of Liability $1.99 ID: 456
- Waiver and Release Form for Use of Guest House $1.99 ID: 7560
- Waiver of Condition Precedent FREE ID: 370