Commercial Lease Forms
Do you have business, office, retail or warehouse space to rent to tenants? Create your leases quickly and easily with these downloadable Commercial Lease Forms. Affordable editable templates for landlords and property managers.
Commercial tenants in the United States and Canada do not have the same level of protection under the law that residential tenants have. In many jurisdictions, once the lease is signed, the landlord has no obligation to make repairs or maintain the property in a habitable condition unless it is specifically included in the lease. That is why it's very important to have a well written lease. Both parties benefit from it in the long run - the tenant has the security of knowing that the landlord has a legal responsibility to maintain the building, and the landlord can anticipate happier tenants and a low vacancy rate.
In some other countries, commercial tenants are much better protected by law. The Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreement Act of Western Australia regulates retail tenancies and protects the rights of business tenants. And New Zealand's Property Law Act 2007 has abolished the landlord's right to distrain (seize the tenant's property) for unpaid rent.
- 99 Year Ground Lease $29.99 ID: 3939
- Assignment of Commercial Lease by Tenant $17.99 ID: 467
- Commercial Lease Turnkey Provisions for Tenant Improvements $2.29 ID: 8867
- Commercial Sublease Agreement (Gross Lease) $29.99 ID: 585
- Common Area Maintenance Clause for Commercial Lease FREE ID: 209
- Ground Lease Amending Agreement $12.49 ID: 3941
- Hair Salon Chair Rental Agreement $12.49 ID: 8330
- Landlord's Waiver of Claim to Fixtures (Commercial) $2.29 ID: 5126
- Landlord's and Tenant's Work Schedule to Commercial Lease $2.29 ID: 7765
- Monthly Office Lease Agreement $29.99 ID: 517
- Nondisturbance Agreement for Shopping Mall Premises $6.29 ID: 216
- Parking Lot Lease Agreement $12.49 ID: 7594
- Right of First Refusal to Lease Additional Space $6.29 ID: 8855
- Security Deposit Refund Statement for Commercial Tenant $2.29 ID: 5166
- Shared Office Premises Lease Agreement $29.99 ID: 5761
- Tenant Estoppel Letter for Commercial Condominium $12.49 ID: 7257