Australia Retail Premises Lease - $27.99
Document Id : 5886
File Type : Microsoft Word
Lease commercial business space to tenants with this Australia Retail Premises Lease Agreement.
- The Agreement includes an option to renew, but if the tenant does not renew and continues to occupy the space after the expiry of the tenancy, the lease becomes month to month.
- The lease includes procedures for Consumer Price Index reviews and market rent reviews.
- The tenant must pay service charges for the premises and a proportionate share of outgoings for the building, as well as any GST payable on the lease or the outgoings.
- The security deposit may be paid by cheque or unconditional bank guarantee.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining risk, public liability, workers compensation and plate glass insurance. The landlord must insure the building for full replacement value.
- The template includes a sample set of Building Rules and Regulations.
- This template is not specific to state legislation and may require changes to be legal under the laws of your state or territory.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org