- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
UK Employee Letting Agreement - $17.49
Document Id : 7641
File Type : Microsoft Word
- The employee must reside in the property as a requirement of his/her employment. The tenancy will end when the employee's employment ends.
- The employee must provide a deposit as security for performance of the tenant's obligations under the agreement. The deposit will be returned at the end of the tenancy, less any amounts that the employer is allowed to deduct for unpaid rent or other sums or expenses due to the employer.
- The employee may allow his/her immediate family to live in the property, so long as the employee does not charge them rent to do so, thereby creating a landlord-tenant relationship.
- The employee must pay all charges for electricity, gas, water, telephone and television services (including installation and TV licence costs).
- The employee must also pay council tax or any similar property tax levied against the property.
- The employer must insure the property and keep the structure and exterior and all installations for utilities in good repair and working order.
- This agreement can be used to let either a furnished or unfurnished premises. An inventory form is included to list all furniture and other items provided by the employer.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com