- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Temporary Staffing Agreement - $17.49
Document Id : 7793
File Type : Microsoft Word
Personnel agencies, prepare a Temporary Staffing Agreement for a client with this fully editable contract template.
- The personnel agency will supply the client with qualified temporary workers who will fill positions on a temporary basis ( e.g. for maternity leave or vacation coverage).
- The staffing arrangement is made on a non-exclusive basis, and either party may supply or obtain similar services to or from other sources.
- The client will pre-approve the employees through interviews, screening of resumes, etc.
- The client will not pay the employees directly. The personnel agency is responsible for paying the employee's wages and for making all deductions of taxes and other required amounts.
- The client is responsible for direction and supervision of employees.
- The client may terminate the assignment if an employee is unsuitable and will not be billed for the employee's time, provided that the termination takes place within two working days of the beginning of the assignment.
- The agency disclaims any liability for loss or damage in circumstances arising under no fault of the agency.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org