Ontario Purchase Agreement for Assets of Operating Company - $27.99
Document Id : 1077
File Type : Microsoft Word
Acquire the assets of an Ontario corporation with this Purchase Agreement for Assets of Operating Company.
- The seller (vendor) sells the assets of a company to the purchaser and the purchaser assumes the company's liabilities as part of the purchase price.
- The balance of the purchase price will be secured by a promissory note.
- The parties agree to file joint elections under sections 22 and 97(2) of the Income Tax Act (Canada) and as required under the Ontario Corporations Tax Act.
- The form includes a Section 116 Affidavit to be sworn by a corporate officer of the vendor, if applicable.
- The form also includes a Promissory Note.
The Ontario Purchase Agreement for Assets of Operating Company is a fully editable legal template.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com