Missouri Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
Missouri contractors, release your lien rights after receipt of final payment on a project with this Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment.
- The Waiver and Release authorizes a release of any lien rights or claims for payment which the contractor may have against the owner's property ON THE CONDITION that the final payment from the Customer clears the bank.
- The document also includes a Notice of Completion form.
- This release form should only be used if the contractor has received final payment (except for any disputed amounts).
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Missouri.
Last Updated: 26-April-2022