Prepare commercial leases for Tennessee business premises with these professional customizable templates.
- Save time by using standardized template forms that can be re-used as often as required.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this downloadable Tennessee Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Tennessee Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- Triple Net Lease. A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- Renewal. The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- Taxes and Charges. The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the pr.....
Secure the obligations of a corporate tenant â„ lessee under a commercial lease in the State of Tennessee with this unconditional and continuing Guaranty of Commercial Lease.
- The Guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- Typically, a guarantee of this type is required as an inducement to the lessor â„ landlord to sign the lease.
- The guarant.....
Submit an offer to rent commercial space in Tennessee with this downloadable Lease Proposal template.
- The proposal outlines the plans and schedule for tenant improvements, and the names of the architect and general contractor.
- Breakdown of all the lease costs, utilities, parking, and common area maintenance expenses.
- The offeror (prospective tenant) must obtain the insurance coverage required by the landlord within several days after taking possession of the.....
Cancel a lease of office or retail premises with this Tennessee Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease form.
- This agreement is only for commercial tenancies. You will need to use a different form for residential tenants.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- All rights and obligations of the parties under the lease are extinguishe.....
Renew a business tenant's lease with this affordable Tennessee Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial properties. For residential tenancies, a
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Tennessee Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its.....