(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    Put your wishes regarding life support and medical treatments down in writing with an Advance Medical Directive form for your state.

    Q. I have already made a Power of Attorney. Do I need an advance directive too?

    A. An advance medical directive is not the same thing as a power of attorney. An advance directive (sometimes called a living will or health care directive) is an instruction to your attending physician about whether or not you want to be artificially kept alive if you were in a persistent vegetative state (brain dead or in a coma). You can give directions about whether or not you want pain medication, tube feeding, intravenous drugs, etc.

    Each State has its own specific forms. Buy and download the package for your State.

    Sort by
    Display per page