Buy and download these fully editable mortgage forms for the State of Washington.

The Department of Financial Institutions, Division of Consumer Services is responsible for licensing mortgage brokers within the State. The industry is governed by the Mortgage Broker Practices Act and the Mortgage Brokers and Loan Originators – Licensing Rules, WAC Chapter 208-660.

Chapter 19.144 RCW, the Mortgage Lending and Homeownership law was enacted to protect Washington homeowners against foreclosure and provide them with access to fair and equitable mortgage loans.

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page

Washington Contract for Deed

If you are selling a real estate property in Washington, you can assist the buyer by carrying part or all of the purchase price with this Contract for Deed (or purchase money mortgage).
  • Under the terms of this Contract, the seller effectively becomes the mortgage lender for the balance of the purchase money.
  • Title will transfer to the buyer once payment in full of all principal and interest has been received by the seller.
  • The seller has the right t.....

Washington Deed of Trust

Transfer ownership of a Washington property from a seller to a trustee with this Washington Deed of Trust form.

  • A Deed of Trust is an alternative for a mortgage loan when purchasing real estate property (other than agricultural land).
  • The title to the property is conveyed to a trustee instead of to the purchaser. The trustee holds the title to ensure that the purchaser honors its obligations (including payment of the purchase price, maintenance and upkeep of the prope.....

Washington Request for Full Reconveyance

Prepare a Request for Full Reconveyance with this easy template form for Washington.

  • The form is used in connection with a promissory note and Deed of Trust executed as part of a real estate purchase.
  • Once the note has been paid off, the holder of the note uses the Request form to instruct the trustee to transfer the property to the purchaser.
  • The property is transferred without warranty.

To obtain a copy of the Washington Request for Full Rec.....


Washington Resignation and Appointment of Successor Trustee

Appoint a new trustee to replace a resigning trustee under a Deed of Trust with this Washington Resignation and Appointment of Successor Trustee.

  • A Deed of Trust is used in place of a mortgage in the sale and purchase of real property other than agricultural farm land.
  • The form should be filed in the same title office as the original Deed of Trust.
  • Downloadable form, easy to fill in and use. Fully editable so you can make any necessary changes.

Washington Statement of Occupancy

The Statement of Occupancy and Financial Status is part of the mortgage paperwork required for a home purchase loan in Washington State.

  • Have the purchasers complete the form so you can submit it to FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, or Department of Veterans Affairs (whichever is applicable).
  • The purchasers must certify that (i) they will occupy the property as their residence, and (ii) there has been no significant change to their financial status since their mortgage loan applicati.....