(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    Transfer title to residential and commercial real estate properties in Vermont with these easy downloadable Real Estate Deed Forms.

    Homestead declarations must be filed each year with the Vermont Department of Taxes.

    For buyers: If you purchase a home as your principal residence on or before April 1, you need to file a homestead declaration. If you purchase, own and occupy a new home by April 1, you are responsible for filing Form HS-122.

    For sellers: If you filed Form HS-122 but sell the property on or before April 1 in any calendar year, you are responsible for withdrawing the homestead declaration and property tax credit claim. You will be responsible for repayment of a property tax credit if issued.

    Sort by
    Display per page