(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    Easy-to-use Real Estate Forms to help you buy and sell residential or commercial property in the Province of Alberta.

    If you have a complaint against a realtor, real estate broker, appraiser or other professional involved in your real estate transaction (except for your lawyer), contact the Real Estate Council of Alberta at 1-888-425-2754. Complaints about lawyers are handled by the Law Society of Alberta.

    Home inspectors in Alberta must be licensed by the Provincial Government, must have a bond or other security, and are required to carry errors and omissions insurance, and to comply with the provisions of the Home Inspection Business Regulation.

    If the home inspector is being paid by a third party to do the inspection (such as your realtor or mortgage lender), that could constitute a conflict of interest. Home inspectors are not allowed to conduct an inspection in that event.

    Sort by
    Display per page