(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Western Australia

    Let or lease a residential rental property with these downloadable Residential Tenancy Forms for Western Australia.

    • Tenancy and occupancy agreements for detached homes, flats, student housing, rooming and boarding houses
    • Landlord and tenant notices
    • Statutory requirements

    Q. What laws are in place in WA to protect the rights of landlords and tenants?

    A.  The rights and obligations of tenants and landlords in Western Australia are set out in the Residential Tenancies Act 1987.

    Q. Does the tenancy agreement need to be in writing?

    A.  The rental agreement is a prescribed form (Form 1AA), which cannot be altered. However, the parties can add additional clauses provided that they are not in breach of the Act.

    Sort by
    Display per page