(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    South Australia

    Let or lease a residential rental property with these downloadable Residential Tenancy Forms for South Australia.

    • Tenancy and occupancy agreements for detached homes, flats, residential parks, student housing, rooming and boarding houses
    • Rental bond forms
    • Landlord and tenant notices
    • Statutory requirements

    Q. What laws are in place in SA to protect the rights of landlords and tenants?

    A.  The rights and obligations of tenants and landlords in South Australia are governed by two pieces of legislation. The Residential Tenancies Act 1995 governs rentals of detached and semi-detached homes, flats, etc., but does not include rentals to boarders or lodgers. Caravan park tenancies are governed by the Residential Parks Act 2007.

    Q. Does the lease or tenancy agreement need to be in writing?

    A.  A tenancy agreement can be written, verbal or implied. However, for best protection and for clarity's sake, it is best to have a written and signed document that can be referred to by either party.

    Sort by
    Display per page