California landlords can rent or lease a premises to a tenant with these affordable California Residential Lease Forms.
- Prepare leases, rental and room & board agreements quickly and easily using our standard form templates.
- Once you've paid for the form, it's yours - you can reuse it as often as necessary. No renewal fees or expiration dates to worry about.
- Write your own documents and save money on costly legal fees.
- Compliant with California state laws.
- If you need to serve a notice to quit or other form of notice, check out our California Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.