Alaska contractors and suppliers, download your lien releases and notices here, then send them out in accordance with State lien laws.
Who can file a mechanic's lien under Alaska lien law?
The following parties can file a mechanic's lien:
- any company or individual who supplied labor for improvements to real property,
- union trusts and trustees,
- materialmen who supplied materials to the project site,
- suppliers who supplied equipment to the project site,
- the architect, surveyor, or engineer, or
- the general contractor.