(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    Do you own a vacation property in Canada? Generate extra income by renting it out when you are not using it with these easy-to-use Canadian Vacation Property Rental Forms.

    Owning a cottage, cabin or other vacation property is the dream of many Canadians. Maybe you need a place to retreat and get away from the busy workday world, or maybe it's where you plan to retire.

    If you rent the property during those times when you're not using it, you can generate extra cash flow to pay the costs of owning and maintaining the property. Under Canadian tax laws, you will have to pay tax on rental income you make from vacatlon rentals, but it's taxed as business income so you can actually deduct many of your costs against it.

    Depending on how much rental income the property generates during the year, you may need to collect and pay GST/HST on the rentals. Check with Canada Revenue Agency for more information.

    Sort by
    Display per page