Rent, lease and manage office, retail, warehouse and other business premises in British Columbia with these standard BC Commercial Lease Forms.
- Lease forms and commercial landlord-tenant forms specifically for the Province of British Columbia.
- Customizable and re-usable templates that can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
- Downloadable and easy to use.
Transfer a tenant's lease to the new owner of a BC rental property with this British Columbia Assignment of Lease by Landlord template.
- The Assignment is between the seller (current landlord or "assignor"), the purchaser of the property (new landlord or "assignee"), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The assignor and assignee agree to indemnify each other agai.....
Rent office or retail business premises in BC to a tenant with this Commercial Lease Agreement for Fixed or Monthly Tenancy.
This lease contains clauses for either a fixed term or for a month-to-month tenancy. Other provisions of the Lease include:
- responsibilities of each of the parties for payment of services and expenses,
- landlord's responsibility for repairs and maintenance to the rental premises,
- termination by either party,
BC landlords, rent out office or retail premises to a tenant with this Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- This lease is a triple net lease carefree to the landlord, and the tenant is responsible for paying all costs associated with the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Clauses outlini.....
Get your landlord's consent to place a mortgage against your business lease with this British Columbia Consent of Landlord for Tenant Mortgage.
- The commercial tenant needs to secure loan financing by allowing a lender to register a mortgage on the lease by means of a sublease.
- The landlord agrees to provide the lender with information regarding the lease that the lender may require.
- The landlord will give the lender advance notice before terminating the le.....
Lease an entire marina in British Columbia to a tenant with this comprehensive and customizable template.
- The lessee (tenant) agrees to use the property solely for operating a marina and related services, such as marine lift, boat launch, and boat repair shop.
- The lease is for a fixed term, but there is a provision for the lessee to hold over as a monthly tenant at the end of the term.
- The lessor (landlord) is under no obligation to provide service to the.....
BC commercial landlords, prepare a Mutual Cancellation of Lease for a business or retail tenant with this easy-to-use template.
- This agreement is only for commercial tenancies. You will need to use a different form for residential tenants.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- All rights and obligations of the parties under the lea.....
Prepare a Nondisturbance Agreement for a commercial building in British Columbia with this downloadable template.
- A Nondisturbance Agreement gives your business tenants a measure of comfort that their leases will not be affected by any mortgage placed on the property by the landlord.
- The mortgage lender agrees that, if the landlord fails to make the mortgage payments, the tenant will continue to have the right to quiet possession of the premises, so long as the tenant.....
Notify your business tenants that their leases have been transferred to a new landlord with this British Columbia Notice to Tenants of Assignment of Commercial Lease.
- The Notice must be given by the seller of the building (current landlord) to all leasehold tenants following the sale of the premises to a purchaser (new landlord).
- The Notice also instructs the tenants that they must now pay the lease payments and other charges to the new landlord.
- The form ca.....
Are you looking for business space to lease in British Columbia? Prepare an Offer to Lease Commercial Premises with this easy-to-use template.
The Offer to Lease covers various provisions that will be contained in the formal lease, including:
- use of business premises,
- initial term of the lease, and any rights of renewal,
- required hours of operation,
- tenant's additional costs,
BC commercial landlords, renew and extend a business tenant's lease with this template British Columbia Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The parties agree to the expiry date of the new lease term, and the rental payments for the new term.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The remaining terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This form is for commercial leases only. Use the <.....