Transfer ownership of residential and commercial real estate properties in South Carolina with these downloadable ready-made Real Estate Deed Forms.
Sellers in South Carolina are required by law to provide buyers with a written disclosure form from the SC Real Estate Commission detailing information about the property, such as:
- details of the water source and sewage disposal system,
- any known issues with the building's structure, foundation, roof and walls,
- any known defects with the plumbing, electrical, furnace, air conditioning, and other mechanical systems,
- any environmental issues with the property, such as termites, asbestos, or radon gas,
- any legal issues affecting title, including zoning restrictions, easements, building code violations, etc.,
- disclosure regarding lead-based paint and hazards, as required by federal Title X law for homes built before 1978.