(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Northwest Territories

    Rent or lease a house, apartment or duplex in NWT to a tenant with these affordable Residential Lease and Tenancy Forms for the Northwest Territories.

    For termination notices, go to NWT Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms.

    The Residential Tenancies Act and the Regulations to that Act govern tenancy agreements in the Northwest Territories. It clearly sets out the responsibilities of the landlord and tenant during the term of the tenancy.

    The landlord must provide the tenant with a signed copy of the tenancy agreement within 60 days of it being signed. If the landlord fails to do this, the tenant can pay the rent to the rental officer until the landlord provides the required copy.

    Sort by
    Display per page