Prepare commercial leases quickly and easily with these professional templates for Kentucky business premises.
- Save time by using standardized template forms specifically for Kentucky.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Kentucky landlords, assign your tenant's lease to a new owner of the property with this easy-to-use Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord, the purchaser of the property (new landlord) and the tenant.
- The current landlord assigns the lease to the new landlord, and the tenant covenants to pay rent to the new owner and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The current landlord and the purcha.....
Lease space to a business tenant with this standard form Kentucky Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Structural R.....
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Kentucky Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- Triple Net Lease. A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- Renewal. The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- Taxes and Charges. The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the pre.....
Secure the obligations of a corporate tenant ⁄ lessee under a commercial lease in the State of Kentucky with this unconditional and continuing Guaranty of Commercial Lease
- The guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the lessor ⁄ landlord to sign the lease.
- The gu.....
Write up a proposal to lease a commercial premises in Kentucky with this downloadable template.
- The proposal outlines the plans and schedule for tenant improvements, name of the architect and the general contractor.
- The proposal also breaks down all the lease costs, utilities, parking, and common area maintenance expenses.
- The offeror (tenant) undertakes to obtain the insurance coverage required by the landlord within several days after taking possession of .....
Cancel a business lease for office or retail space with this Kentucky Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease template.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. You need a different form for residential rental properties.
- Both the lessor and lessee mutually agree to terminate the lease as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and obligations of the parties.....
KY commercial landlords, renew and extend a business tenant's lease with this affordable Kentucky Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This form is for commercial leases only. You will need to use
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Kentucky Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its .....