Insurance forms for business and personal use - checklists, information, assignment forms. Downloadable and easy to customize.
Assign the settlement proceeds of an insurance claim to a lender as security for a loan with this Assignment and Direction to Pay Settlement Proceeds form.
The Assignment includes a direction from the borrower to the insurance company, to pay the lender any proceeds recovered in a settlement of a personal injury suit.
This Assignment and Direction to Pay Settlement Proceeds form is in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Assign your interest under a fire insurance policy with this easy-to-use Assignment Form.
- The assignor (usually a borrower) assigns its interest under a fire insurance policy to another party (usually a lender).
- The assignment would be used as collateral for a loan.
- The assignment form includes the consent of the insurance company.
- This is a generic legal document which does not contain country-specific language. The form is available as a downlo.....
Do you have enough of the right kinds of business insurance?
This free Business Insurance Coverage Checklist
will help you determine the types of insurance coverage you may want to consider for your company, including:
- general and product liability insurance,
- errors and omissions liability insurance,
- business interruption insurance,
- key employee insurance,
- term life, health and group insurance,
- boiler and machi.....
How much do you know about life insurance?
Cutting Through Life Insurance Chaos in Canada is a 14-page information package developed by McClure Financial Services Ltd. to help Canadians understand:
- the jargon of life insurance,
- the benefits of having good life insurance coverage,
- how to determine whether you need it and how much you need,
- types of personal and business life insurance available,
- term life, whole life, an.....
Disability Insurance: What's Your True Value? is a 14-page information package by McClure Financial Services Ltd. to help Canadians understand the importance of disability insurance.
Topics contained in this package include:
- what to look for in disability contracts,
- critical illness insurance,
- long term health care insurance,
- government programs,
- types of coverage currently available.