(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    Let or lease a residential rental property with these downloadable Residential Tenancy Forms for Victoria.

    • Tenancy and occupancy agreements for detached homes, flats, residential parks, student housing, rooming and boarding houses
    • Landlord and tenant notices
    • Statutory requirements

    Q. What laws are in place in VIC to protect the rights of landlords (rental providers) and tenants (renters)?

    A.  The rights and obligations of renters and rental providers in Victoria are set out in the Residential Tenancies Regulations 2021. The new legislation applies to all types of tenancies, including caravan and residential parks, and rooming houses.

    Q. How often can a rental provider raise the rent?

    A.  Under a fixed-term lease, the rent can only be increased as provided in the lease. For open-ended tenancies, the rent can be increased once every 12 months.

    Sort by
    Display per page