(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    Let or lease a residential rental property with these downloadable Residential Tenancy Forms for Tasmania.

    • Tenancy and occupancy agreements for detached homes, flats, residential parks, student housing, rooming and boarding houses
    • Landlord and tenant notices
    • Statutory requirements

    Q. What laws are in place in TAS to protect the rights of landlords and tenants?

    A.  The rights and obligations of tenants and landlords in Tasmania are set out in the Residential Tenancy Act 1997. The Act does not cover sub-leases, boarders, holiday or hotel accommodations, or properties let under the Retirement Villages Act 2004.

    Q. Does the tenancy agreement need to be in writing?

    A.  The lease or tenancy agreement can be in writing, verbal or a combination of both. However, as best protection for both parties and for purposes of clarity, a written agreement is recommended.

    Sort by
    Display per page