Download Power of Attorney Forms ready-made for Illinois residents.
- Appoint a loved one, a friend or a trusted advisor to make decisions and handle your affairs on your behalf when you are unable to do so.
- Buy, download, fill in the blanks, print - then follow the easy instructions to make sure they are signed and witnessed properly.
Cancel your existing Power of Attorney with this free Illinois Revocation of Power of Attorney form.
- So long as you are mentally capable, you have the right to cancel your Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your attorney-in-fact.
- Sign the form and give a copy of it to the attorney-in-fact and to any banks or other parties that your attorney may have dealt with on your behalf.
This Illinois Revocation of Power of Attorne.....
Make a Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney for Property with this template form for Illinois.
The Power of Attorney is effective immediately
, unless you specify otherwise. You can give your attorney-in-fact the power to conduct your personal affairs, including:
- your real estate property,
- banking and financial transactions,
- stocks and bonds,
- personal property,
- pension and employment benefits,